Substitute Job Fair
Now hiring substitutes for Lanier High School and Tafolla Middle School
- One of the highest paying substitute rates in San Antonio
- Flexible Schedule
- Daily assignment opportunities
- Submit a substitute application online
- Upload a current resume to your application
- Upload verification of highest level of education (diploma/college transcripts)
- Include a current/most recent supervisor as a reference, college professor or volunteer service as a reference – email and phone number
- Candidate must have satisfactory outcome of fingerprinting background check
- Computers available on-site
Apply online today at www.saisd.net/subs Substitute Teacher (21-22)
* Critical areas include: Bilingual/ESL/Dual Language (PK-12), Special Education (PK-12), Math (6-12), Science (6-12), English (6-12), Social Studies (9-12)
These rates are based on the credentials currently on file with our department (official transcripts) and are paid only for the job you are ASSIGNED to in the Absence Management System. If you need to submit your official transcripts, please email them to email@example.com. Pay will be effective as of the date the information is on file with the District, there is no retroactive pay.
** Teacher substitutes at Cooper Academy, Sam Houston High School, Lanier High School, Davis Middle School, Rhodes Middle School and Tafolla Middle School earn an additional $25/day.